Whether you’；re saving or splurging and looking for something cool or quirky， consider this gift guide your cheat sheet to Christmas shopping？
1/17burlap pillow cover diy
1. Slim 1TB PlayStation 4， $570， from Harvey Norman.
1. No Bad Days pin， $22， from Shut The Front Door.2.？Backpack multi tool， $35， from Shut The Front Door.3. Globe Pinner classic skateboard， $290， from Cheapskates.
1. Ocean Salt face and body scrub， $27.50， from Lush.2. Karma bubble bar， $11.90personalized father's day gifts， from Lush.3. Adidas trefoil cap， $30， from Area 51.
1. Tiny Dog， $24.90， from Iko Iko. 2. Make-up brush set， $30， from Typo.
Jandals， $55， from Havaianas.
1. Darth Vader mug， $20， from Typo. 2. Odeme nail polish， $22， from Good As Gold. 3. Tote bag， $49.90， from Citta.
1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs， $69， from The Warehouse. 2. Wireless speaker， $39.99， from Cotton On. 3.？Surfer Chew plate， $25， from Iko Iko. 4. Sunnylife retro radio， $49.90， from Iko Iko.
1. Metamorphosis bath bomb， $10.50， from Lush. 2. Old Skool Vans， $129， from Superette.
Huffer staple trunks， $60， from Area 51.
1. Plump &； Co key ring， $25， from Father Rabbit. 2. Mug， $7.99， from Typo.
Beach towel， $149， from Adairs.
1. Cube beanbag， $169， from Citta.2. S’well drink bottle， $60， from Shut The Front Door.
1. Fujifilm Instax Mini9， $129.99， from Harvey Norman.2. Phone ring， $8， from Typo.
Tabletop air hockey， $20， from The Warehouse.
Alphabet print， $50， from Kate Hursthouse.
1. Sunnylife neon light， $49.90， from Iko Iko. 2. Inflatable poo emoji， $25， from The Warehouse.
1. Champion cap， $45， from Good As Gold. 2. Earrings， $209， from Black Box.
Move over roses, this forgotten flower is looking gorgeous.
These decorated eggs were featured in our Gnome Garden Easter Basket. To trace and cut a cone hat perfectly fitted to your gnome, first measure the egg's diameter and multiply that number?by?2. (We used?2-1/2-by-1-3/4 inch eggs, so we measured a 2.6-inch circle?to shape into hats.)
Good morning, my Cutting Edge Stencils?fans! We were so excited to spot our pretty stencil patterns while browsing one of our favorite home decor websites, Apartment Therapy! The creative site took a $35 unfinished pine dresser from IKEA and used it as a blank slate for their creativity. They wanted to show readers how easy it can be to customize using our stencil designs. ?Let’s take a look at ?how they added?bohemian details using our?Indian Inlay Stencil Kit.