Easter is upon us…；almost! Just over one more week. Have you been doing fun Easter crafts with your kids？ Or are you looking to do some？ Here is a list of some fun Easter crafts for kids!
floral cushion covers
1. Yarn Bunny： ？How cute is this little yarn bunny？ ？It’；s easier than you think!
2. Easter Subway Art： ？Everyone loves a good subway art， and its even better in a jelly bean frame!
3. Sugar String Eggs and Baskets： ？Make your own egg baskets with sugar and string， get the how-to here!
4. Dr. Seuss Lorax Egg： ？Your kids will love making this funny like guy–；the Lorax in egg form!
5. DIY No Sew Felt Flower Bracelets： ？Perfect for those little creative ladies in your lifepersonalized gifts for dad， make some springy flower bracelets–；they’；re no-sew!
6. Pom Pom Easter Eggs： ？all things pom pom are just delightful， right？ ？How about some pom pom Easter eggs？？
7. Bunny Crayon： ？Your kids will love making and coloring with these bunny shaped crayons!
8. Chocolate Egg Topiary： ？Your guests will want to eat this yummy centerpiece!
9. Chalkboard Eggs： ？I love the simplicity of these eggs and also so versatile–；your kids can be super creative again and again!
10. Peeps Topiary： ？Who doesn’；t love these sugary and colorful little guys？ ？It’；s like a cheerleader pyramid!
11. Paint Pen Eggs： ？For those little tinies who can’；t quite do the egg dying， this is perfect!
12. Bunny Vases： ？I need to make one of these asap! ？I die with cuteness!
13. Pom Pom Chick： ？You can’；t say no to those eyes， I mean really. ？“；Make me， you must make me!”；
14. Pom Pom Chicks， Bunnies， &； Tic Tac Toe Garden： ？Obviously I can’；t get enough of pom poms and they can come in every shape and form!
15. Easter Egg Bunnies： ？This is a great craft for toddlers and require not as much adult help.
16. Easter Watercolor Art： ？So pretty and festive for spring!
These are some great ideas for spring Crafts for kids! What are you going to do？
These just might be the sunniest cupcakes ever. Lemon cake holds the sweet surprise of lemon curd filling, and it’s all topped with a cute grassy knoll of lemon buttercream. A piped buttercream daisy makes the display even more cheery. They’re easy to make — you’ll just need a couple of inexpensive decorator piping tips and some disposable piping bags to get started. These items can easily be found at craft stores and cake decorating supply shops.
I have been trying to fix my family healthier food choices lately. There are so many wonderful recipes out there for main dishes, sides and even desserts that are healthier than what we normally eat, so I decided to try a few of them. When I found this roasted cauliflower recipe, I was a bit skeptical.
Brandon Madsen grew up hanging out at his father’s furniture store, and recalls walking around the floor in his Sunday suit, hands clasped behind his back, hoping someone would mistake him for a salesman. But it wasn’t until years later—after attending business school, landing a job at a media company, and getting burned out by the frenetic pace—that furniture came full circle for Brandon. Looking for inspiration, “I found myself searching the world for interesting, beautiful things,” he explains. “I was always a student of design, but I realized I wanted to work with furniture, and I fell deeply into the history of Scandinavian modernism.”